• Most Enterprising Governmental Agency Presented by federal Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
• On the occasion of Dinner & Award Night.
1st FECOETSU Solidarity & Strength of Federal College of Education (Tech) Student Union Present this Merit Award to Mr. Ganiu
Rufai the Assistant General Manager (LAWMA) for immense contribution and dedication in making Lagos clean and habitable for all.
• In recognition of your invaluable contributions to blessed fruit foundation for the empowerment of women and the youth,
especially widows, orphans and vulnerable children in Nigeria.
• For positive contribution towards sanitizing and beautification of Lagos State presented by Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation
• Commander: 435 Base Service Group Nigeria Air Force Sam Ethnan Air Force Base Ikeja.
• 2009 CED forum Award of Excellence Transformation Personality Award: presented by Constructing & Engineering Digest Forum.
• In recognition and appreciation of your invaluable contribution of faculty of science and National Development particularly in
Solid Waste Management: presented by Faculty of Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
• In recognition of your outstanding achievement and contribution to growth and development of Nigerian Economy: presented by
Corporate Services Inc
• In recognition of their initiative as the Waste Management Authority to establish a unique model to menace and recycle waste in
Nigeria presented by Association of Waste Management of Nigeria (AWAM)
• WAMASON presented this Award to Lagos Waste Management Authority.
• JSI/MMIS/USAID Recognises LAWMA Excellence Contribution to Health Care Waste Management in Lagos State.
• In recognition of your selfless commitment and giant strides towards achieving a clean and healthy environment in Lagos
• Presented by Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) distinguished Service Award.
• In recognition of your active and dynamic innovation to waste management in Nigeria; presented by ICON of Waste
Management in Nigeria.
• 2008 Teen Favourite Awards. This is rectify that LAWMA has been awarded: presented by Teens Resources Centre.
• Presented by the Chairman and Entire member of Lagos State Ako-Eko Environmental Summit Monitoring Committee. In
recognition of your contribution to maintain good and healthy environment in Lagos State.
• Brigadier General SN Muazu Fss Mss Psc Fdc Msc Commander 9 Brigade Nigerian Army
• For your outstanding performance in ensuring a clean environment in Lagos State: presented by University of Agriculture
Abeokuta, Alumni Association Lagos Chapter.
• The Award is presented to Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) in appreciation of the company’s contribution/support
on the Tenth Year Anniversary of the School.
Courtesy: Parents/Teachers Association.
• Presented by Eminent African Leadership Merit Award: In recognition of your dynamic and invaluable contribution to National
Development, Nigeria and African Continent in General.