• Creating and sustaining favorable environment for the Agency, especially by maintenance and continues enhancement of relationship between the external public and the Agency on one hand, and among staff/internal publics of the Authority on the other hand.
• Carrying out adequate and efficient information dissemination of the Authority’s activities.
• Monitoring, assessing and evaluating communication activities of the authority, including social attitude and expectations of the public on the Authority’s policy and programmes.
• Providing logistics as well as photo and video coverage for all authority’s events/outreaches.
• Monitoring of news media (print and electronics) on daily basis.
• Carrying out of the planning and constant public enlightenment on waste management issues.
• Issuing press releases on the Authority’s activities.
• Ensuring cordial relationship with the media.
• Developing concepts and production of documentaries and jingles for enhanced publicity.
• Producing and publishing Authority’s booklets, manuals, newsletters and bulletin.
• Managing photo and video gallery for the Authority.
• Monitoring and coordinating the Authority’s weekly radio programmes to ensure proper and effective dissemination of information.
• Liaising with students, NGOs and other establishments to ensure effective campaign for organizations’ programmes.
• Initiating special campaign strategies on how best to sensitize the different categories of people in the State, especially during festivals (SMS and special radio/TV campaign.)
• Conceptualizing, erecting and managing outdoor adverts. i.e. bill boards signage/wall drapes at strategic locations in the state on waste management messages.
• Conceptualizations and production of branded items/corporate gifts etc.