• Most Enterprising Governmental Agency Presented by Federal Ministry of Commerce & Industry. On the occasion of Dinner & Award Night.
• In recognition of your invaluable contributions to blessed fruit foundation for the empowerment of women and the youth,especially widows, orphans
and vulnerable children in Nigeria.
• For positive contribution towards sanitizing and beautification of Lagos State presented by Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation
• Commander: 435 Base Service Group Nigeria Air Force Sam Ethnan Air Force Base Ikeja.
• 2009 CED forum Award of Excellence Transformation Personality Award: presented by Constructing & Engineering Digest Forum.
• In recognition and appreciation of your invaluable contribution of faculty of science and National Development particularly in Solid Waste Management: presented by Faculty of Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
• In recognition of your outstanding achievement and contribution to growth and development of Nigerian Economy: presented by Corporate Services Inc
• In recognition of their initiative as the Waste Management Authority to establish a unique model to menace and recycle waste in Nigeria presented by Association of Waste Management of Nigeria (AWAM) WAMASON presented this Award to Lagos Waste Management Authority.
• JSI/MMIS/USAID Recognises LAWMA Excellence Contribution to Health Care Waste Management in Lagos State.
• In recognition of your selfless commitment and giant strides towards achieving a clean and healthy environment in Lagos metropolis.
• Presented by Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) distinguished Service Award.
• In recognition of your active and dynamic innovation to waste management in Nigeria; presented by ICON of Waste Management in Nigeria.
• 2008 Teen Favourite Awards. This is rectify that LAWMA has been awarded: presented by Teens Resources Centre.
• Presented by the Chairman and Entire member of Lagos State Ako-Eko Environmental Summit Monitoring Committee. In recognition of your contribution to maintain good and healthy environment in Lagos State.
• Brigadier General SN Muazu Fss Mss Psc Fdc Msc Commander 9 Brigade Nigerian Army
• For your outstanding performance in ensuring a clean environment in Lagos State: presented by University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Alumni Association Lagos Chapter.
• The Award is presented to Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) in appreciation of the company’s contribution/support on the Tenth Year Anniversary of the School.
Courtesy: Parents/Teachers Association.
• Presented by Eminent African Leadership Merit Award: In recognition of your dynamic and invaluable contribution to National Development,
Nigeria and African Continent in General.